Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Nicholas Hoang — nichohoang@gmail.com

from: Nicholas Hoang <shashikalag@mediassistindia.com>
reply-to: Nicholas Hoang <nichohoang@gmail.com>
date: 19 June 2017 at 22:38
mailed-by: mediassistindia.com
Signed by: mediassistindia.com
encryption: mediassistindia.com did not encrypt this message

I am Nicholas Hoang. I am an American soldier on active duty in Afghanistan. Am seeking your assistance to evacuate $7,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I am able to complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. Please respond and I will forward more information to you.

Respectfully
nichohoang@gmail.com
Nicholas Hoang

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy has neither heart or soul. He is pure evil and has no conscience what so ever. Stay as far away from him as you can or you will be taken advantage of. There is no such thing as a free lunch. He has written to me over 45 emails and just wants to have a free lunch at my (or your) expense. His stories are ridiculous and presupposes that you will not investigate on the internet. Any one with access to photo shop can easily make up what he thinks you will accept as real, for example: Military ID with service number blacked out, a Way bill (made on photo shop) that is an obvious fraud, he wants you to send a money gram to some guy who's house I checked on the internet and it was a shack in a slum. Lot's of fluff and absolutely NO SUBSTANCE!!!