Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Mr. Varis Van Rob (Esq.) — varisvanroobchambers@hotmail.com

from: Varis Van Rob <info@varisvanrob.com>
reply-to: varisvanroobchambers@hotmail.com
date: 2 June 2015 at 13:37
subject: I have been trying to reach you.


VARIS VAN ROB ASSOCIATES
Johannes Verhulststraat 163/HS, Amsterdam,
Netherlands,
TEL: (+31) 63 344 1824
E-mail: varisvanrob@lawyer.com

Dear Friend,

It is understandable that you might be apprehensive because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you.

I am Barrister Varis Van Rob; an Attorney to Late Philanthropist Mr. Randall Ott. Who was a successful business man in his time. During his existence I use to manage some of his assets here in the Europe (NETHERLANDS) before he died of a heart attack in his Valencia resident Alaska, USA. I wish to notify you that the Late Philanthropist Mr. Randall Ott, made a Deposit of Six Million EURO (6, 000, 000.00 EURO) in a highly confidential account with (SNS BANK NETHERLANDS).

Until his death, my late client Mr. Randall Ott's known worldwide for his generosity. He loved to be involved in helping to alleviate the sufferings of a lot of people and families that needed the support and assistance was his aim, not because it gave him prestige and fame but because it was the right thing to do. For proof of details do click the link below:

Http://www.scvhistory.com/scvhistory/sg071803.htm

What I am about telling you might sound greedy and selfish, but I think one has to do what he or she has to do, so as to try and make ends meet. This said funds have been deposited with this bank 13 years before the death of my late client Mr. Randall Ott, and this funds have been in (SNS BANK NETHERLANDS) till this day unknown to anybody. The last time he came to my office, he confided in me that no one knew of this deposit with this bank. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country, at the expiration of Thirteen {13} years, the funds will be reverting to the ownership of the Netherlands Government, if nobody applies to claim it. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like to accost you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to my late client Mr. Randall Ott's, so that you will be able to receive his funds.

I want you to know that all Procedure for the successful of this transfer to you as the new beneficiary have been mapped out and success is 100% sure. I will prepare the necessary documents that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Randall Ott's, all that is required from you is to provide me the below details. This fund will be transferred to your designated wank account anywhere in the world, so there is nothing for you to be afraid about as this total transaction will be strictly confidential.

(1)FULL NAMES:
(2)RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
(3)POSTAL ADDRESS:
(4)EMAIL ADDRESS;
(5)PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS;
(6)OCCUPATION:
(7)PLACE OF BIRTH; AGE;
(8)CITIZENSHIP; SCANNED COPY OF A VALID IDENTIFICATION.

After you have been made the next of kin, i will file for claims on your behalf and also secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the Transfer of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.

Get back to me as soon as you read this e-mail, so that we can proceed further with remittance to you.

Thank you and have a nice day.

NOTE: 40% OF THIS FUND HAS BEEN SET ASIDE FOR YOU AND YOUR TIME.

Best Regards,
Mr. Varis Van Rob (Esq.)
Varis Rob Chambers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got an investment scam email from Mr. Eelco Ploeger with the same phone number.