Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Mrs Margaret LEUNG KO May Yee

Hi

Q222601365 <s9789050@mail.tccn.edu.tw>

Hello Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself, I am Mrs Margaret LEUNG KO May Yee JP Vice-Chairman and Chief Executive of HANG SENG BANK LTD. here in Hong Kong attached with Private Wanking Services; I need your Assistance in this secured business proposal. Should you be interested please reach me on my private email address (margaretleungkomayyee@gmail.com) And after that I shall provide you with more details of my proposal. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Margaret LEUNG KO May Yee

1 comment:

SeaNaCl said...

the scammer also introduces "herself"via LinkedIn to gain email addresses and confidence by pretending to be the real Margaret Keung. I was a bit sus with the LinkedIn request and totally suspect with the follow up email (deleted).