Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

Major Susan Jones

Very Urgent Message


Major Susan Jones (US ARMY) <jones200232@mail.com>


Hello,

I contacted you based on the first hand informations I had about you through a (browser on usa residential internet search engine)though my intentions was just seeking for business assistances,but when I saw your email contact something strike my mind to contact you.My name is Major Susan Jones, a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq.I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.

Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found the time to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have an insight as to what I'm intending to share with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest one-way or the other.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

http://www.jonathanforeman.com/military/nyp_iraq/04192003_chest.html

http://www.voanews.com/burmese/archive/2003-04/a-2003-04-20-1-1.cfm (VOA NEWS)

Also, could you get back to me haven visited the above website to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding?I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decides to go public.In this regards,I will not hold back to say that the essence of this message is strictly for mutual benefit between you and I and nothing more.

I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards,meanwhile could you send me an email confirming that you have visited the site and that you have understood my intentions? I will await your thoughts.

Thanks,

My Regards

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi, I just received this spam email also, but the email came from here majsujo000987@mail.com

bb said...

I just recieved one too. Who tjr hell are these scammers? How can we report them?